Bleach HitsugayavsIchigo Bleach HitsugayavsIchigo

Nice work!

Impressive - I enjoyed watching it. The sprites are great (to whomever made them). I would have liked more zoomed-out scenes, and a variation of close shots versus long shots. The only real problem was visual variety. Also, for the next one consider the characters interacting with their environment more (rather than phantom walls appearing so that Ichigo smashes through them). Good job overall :]

GunChest Episode 01_02 GunChest Episode 01_02

I've been waiting forever for this!

Great follow-up to the first episode - the animation is unlike anything else on newgrounds. Very interesting story, I'm looking forward to the next installment!

Flash Dancer Flash Dancer

That was great!

That was so incredibly entertaining, I can't even believe it. Nice work!

DonkeysBazooka responds:

its quite a shock

Gamer Tonight-Abused Sim Gamer Tonight-Abused Sim

My favorite of the series!

All of the Gamer Tonight episodes are worth watching - all very funny, great animation and quality to boot. Hilarious!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Three Cheers for Morbidity!

Perfect ending. Great animation. Can't wait to see more from you!

Mario 1, 2, Step: Beta Mario 1, 2, Step: Beta

Good Start...

I think you should have completed a bit more before you submitted a preview. There was some "dead air" towards the end, but the beginning segment is excellent. Please continue this!

Tail Chasers Tail Chasers

Love the artwork <3

My favorite part was the character profile segment - very well done! The drawings were just fantastic. Good job!

Minushi - Chapter 11 Minushi - Chapter 11

Minushi Love <3

I love the storyline of Minushi, and I really look foward to your next installment. As usual, graphics are great for this flash. Keep up the good work, man!