Kazmo - Visionary [NG Cut] Kazmo - Visionary [NG Cut]

Damn you're good...

So I'm finallyyyy reviewing this, sorry :P You are so pro its getting to the point of being ridiculous! THE BREAKS ARE SIIICK. Truly a great piece of trance music. The melody is really beautiful. So all in all, I'll probably be waking up to this song for the next few months, haha~ 10/10, 5/5 <3

Lissajou Rose [Club Mix WiP] Lissajou Rose [Club Mix WiP]

Nice beat...

You already know how I feel about club intros... haha. After 1:30 it really gets interesting. I like the fx you put in. There's a weird half-step thing going on in the intro (0:20? a little before?) that sounds kinda awkward, but other than that the track is coming along well. 9/10, 5/5, hope you finish!

Kazmo - Vermilion (NG Cut) Kazmo - Vermilion (NG Cut)

Tremendously talented...

It has been really awesome to see how much your skills have just kept improving. You continue to amaze me, with every new track, every new melody, every catchy lead. I'm convinced that this track especially is a tribute to how far you've come as an artist. It's beautifully composed, full-sounding, and the guitar is breathtaking. Not to mention the name is pretty damn awesome ;]
10/10, 5/5 <3
I'll keep cheering you on, kazmo! :3

I'm not crying, I swear >.>

Thizz n FX Thizz n FX

Trippy and awesome, like always

YAY you're baack!! :D Glad to hear something new from you after so long. The panning effects in the beginning are cool, and the melody is great and so catchy~ Vox is weird, but it kinda goes with it :P Hope you continue and make some full tracks! <3 9/10, 5/5

axeFX responds:

Nah im not back. I just submitted this loop cus its been four months =/ But ill let you know if I decide to ever submit anything

Walking in the Air RMX [D] Walking in the Air RMX [D]

Should have reviewed this sooner...

Its beauutiful. Everything I love about trance all put together in one composition. I love how you build up songs, and this one in particular tugs at my heartstrings. Something about the melody is sweet and sad at the same time. You really seem to create an atmosphere with the instruments, and each element combines so well...you're so talented! Awesome job with this one, hope you finish it~ <3

Hiii, just got home :]

I'm really glad you enjoyed this! Yes, I should have responded to this sooner XD

I'll do my best to finish this one! I promise!

Kazmo - Reflect [loop] Kazmo - Reflect [loop]

woah..it loops sooo well

good job with this kazmooo, i like the melody and its definitely something different from your usual style. and yeah, omg, it loops PERFECTLY.

...HOW DID YOU DO THAT? its blowing my mind. XD

I wrapped the remainder when I rendered it! :3

Thanks ^^

Technoraptorical--_--GOA Technoraptorical--_--GOA

SICK.

I am so happy that I stumbled upon this. And you, lol. Now for the daunting task of listening to all of your stuff. EFF.

Keep being awesome. ^^
10/10, 5/5, DL

PERVOK responds:

In my opinion, all the decent music started getting written at about the late '06 mark. And thanks for the review!

Kazmo - Aspiration [Demo] Kazmo - Aspiration [Demo]

HOMG.

I LOVE THIS. I'm dl-ing the wip like right now. The piano, melody, everything...it just works. I'm not sure if its a guitar around 1:00, but its a really great addition. I'd love to listen to this on my morning commute, haha. Yaaay kazmo! Finish this one!! ^^

Kazmo - Drift Away [WiP] Kazmo - Drift Away [WiP]

Intro is awesome!

I think the kick (pad? drum beat?) around 1:30-1:50 is a bit on the loud side. Other than that, I really like the melody - chill, laid-back sort of feel to it. I still think it sounds like a western...I can almost picture Clint riding off into the sunset, hahaha~
Keep going, this is a really interesting track so far! :]

Kazmo responds:

I'll be changing it up a bit.

LoL Clint Eastwood would be proud :3

Thanks Etheria ^^

Kazmo - Drowning Kazmo - Drowning

Breathtaking

I'm literally speechless - I can't even figure out what to write! All the intricate little details like the wind-blowing sfx, the snare that you added in, the pauses...it just steals my breath every time I listen to it. The deep, rich sound, accompanied by the delicate melody, all work perfectly together. And I could really keep on gushing about how much I love piano + trance! Haha, you're my faveee! :3 5/5, 10/10, DL <3

I rendered you speechless :3